The Ph.D. & M.Phil. in Urdu are part of a multidimensional program. They will provide students with comprehensive knowledge in various subjects. It will provide students the opportunity to engage themselves in meaningful discussion and share their view on a variety of topics. Courses, seminars and research projects in the department will be based around various subjects ranging from grammar all the way to latest literature.
- Effort for progress Urdu as a National language.
- To prepare students for teaching in all education institutes.
- Correlationing in international languages and literature.
- To provide Self-confident and self-discipline students who may have the guts to make their mark in the world.
- Representation of National thinking.
- To highlight the moral values through literature.
Main elements of the strategic plan to achieve program mission and objectives.
- Curriculum design: Core subjective, Elective subjects. A wide variety of elective are offered which brings diversity in the program. It also includes provision of areas of specialization
- Concept building through extensive study of classical and contempory literature.
- Small-scale research projects compatible with contemporary literature throughout the degree program and one research project in the final semester which may be come basis for wining a good job.
Standard 1-2: The Program must have document outcomes for graduating students. It must be demonstrated that the outcomes support the program objectives and that graduating students are capable of performing these outcomes.