INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSIONS
- All admissions are open only to female candidates.
- Applications are invited through the university website: https://admissions.wum.edu.pk till· Candidates are advised to upload the paid challan on the admission portal. However, an Application in hard form is not required before securing admission ·
- Candidates securing admission shall bring the following documents in hard form: Original application, Original Paid Challan Form, all Original Documents, Original Domicile, Original CNIC, and Two sets copies of all documents (One for the Department and one for the Registration Branch) along with 4 Passport size photographs to the concerned department failing which the voucher of dues of the first semester shall not be issued ·
- Applicants will bring original CNIC for the entry test of M. Phil & Ph. D programs. Entry Test roll number slip can be downloaded from the admission portal ·
- GAT (General) for M. Phil and GAT (Subject) for Ph.D. will also be valid for admissions. However, the GAT result must be submitted at the time of the University Test ·
- Admission will stand canceled at any stage without any notice if a student fails to fulfill eligibility criteria OR base degree/certificates prove to be fake/ unrecognized ·
- The Candidates are advised to visit the University website https://admissions.wum.edu.pk frequently for detailed eligibility criteria, the merit of the last year of each program, and the schedule of the Entry Test for M.Phil & Ph.D. Programs and merit lists of all offered programs ·
- Students desirous to get admission on reserved quota seats for Balochistan/FATA/AJK & Gilgit Baltistan and overseas Pakistani Nationals are directed to apply through the University Online Admission Portal.