WUM Students Welfare Fund
The SWFM Committee approved the SOP’s as regard of Tuition Fee on kinship basis / grant of Need Based Scholarships to the students on the terms and conditions as proposed by the office of Treasurer listed as follows:
- Institutional Need Based Scholarship for Intermediate, BS and Master’s Student (Stipend 3000 to 5000).
- Refund of Tuition Fee on Kinship Basis (1st Sister – 50% Tuition Fee & 2nd Sister – 25% Tuition Fee).
- Refund of Tuition Fee to Hafiz-e-Quran (2 Students only a year).
- Refund of Fee to the Orphans an Poor Students (VC Disposal).
- Candidates admitted on Merit.
- Student availing any other Scholarship or grant are ineligible.
- Distance Learning /Evening /Self Finance Students are ineligible.