PEEF Scholarship (MS/M.PHIL Level)
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile.
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. in annual examination held in last three years in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year in a partner university.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 40,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / government post graduate college.