- All admissions are open for only female candidates.
- Applications are invited through the university website: https://admissions.wum.edu.pk till 12-08-2022 · Candidates are advised to upload the paid challan on the admission portal. However, Application in hard form is not required before securing admission ·
- Candidates securing admission shall bring the following documents in the hard form: Original application, Original Paid Challan Form, all Original Documents, Original Domicile, Original CNIC, and Two sets copies of all documents (One for Department & One for Registration Branch) along with 4 Passport size photographs to the concerned department failing which the voucher of dues of the first semester shall not be issued ·
- Applicants will bring original CNIC for the entry test of M. Phil & Ph. D programs. Entry Test roll number slip can be downloaded from the admission portal ·
- GAT (General) for M. Phil and GAT (Subject) for Ph.D. will also be valid for admissions. However, the GAT result must be submitted at the time of University Test ·
- Admission will stand canceled at any stage without any notice if a student fails to fulfill eligibility criteria OR base degree/certificates proves to be fake/ unrecognized ·
- The Candidates are advised to visit University website https://admissions.wum.edu.pk frequently for detailed eligibility criteria, the merit of the last year of each program, and the schedule of the Entry Test for M.Phil & Ph.D. Programs and merit lists of all offered programs ·
- Students desirous to get admission on reserved quota seats for Balochistan/FATA/AJK & Gilgit Baltistan and overseas Pakistani Nationals are directed to must apply through University Online Admission Portal.